- Consultations are always free!
- Initial application including mapping and shaping: $400 plus $20 (supply) and gst
- One touch-up booked within 6-12 weeks of initial procedure: $20 (supply) plus gst
- Yearly touch-up/fill fee for existing clients booked within one year of initial application: $150 plus $20 (supply) and gst
* Previously microbladed eyebrows at a different studio will be charged as a new session and are by consult only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* All microblading bookings require a $100 non-refundable deposit. Cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice or permanent cancellation of your appointment will result in your deposit being forfeited.
* If you rescheduled within 48 hours’ notice, your deposit will be transferred to your new date.
* Pricing is subject to change without notice.
Before Your Microblading Appointment
- Please do not thread, wax or tweeze your eyebrows prior to your procedure; the more hair you have the better!
- If you have any previous tattooing, micropigmentation or microblading done, you must contact us prior to booking an appointment. You may not be a candidate for microblading.
- If you are on Accutane, you are not a candidate for microblading. You must be off Accutane for one year prior to getting the procedure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you are not a candidate for microblading. It is not recommended to get the procedure done until approximately one year after giving birth.
- If Botox is used, it should be done three weeks prior to the procedure or three weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid chemical peels 60 days prior as well as 60 days after the procedure (avoiding the forehead is recommended).
- If you do frequent peels and use Retinols/Retin-A's, other anti-aging creams or serums containing acids please note that this can fade your permanent makeup prematurely.
- It is recommended to stay out of the sun two weeks prior and two weeks after your procedure.
- Microblading should not be performed on tanned or sun burned skin.
- Smoking can cause the pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.
- Getting the procedure while on your menstrual cycle may make you hyper-sensitive at the procedure site.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine the day before and day of the procedure, this will minimize any oozing/bleeding or swelling after the procedure.
- Do not take aspirin, fish oil, Niacin, Vitamin E or ibuprofen (Advil) unless medically necessary 48-72 hours prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
- Please eat before your procedure and stay hydrated. If you are prone to fainting or light headedness, please inform the artist ahead of time so that necessary precautions may be made.
Immediately, and two to three times a day following your procedure, please apply your aftercare balm to your brows (Cicaplast- Pro Recovery Skincare from La Roche-Posay ). Never let your brows feel tight, or completely dry. Hydration is key!
- For the first 48 hours, lightly pat the area with a damp saline pad at least once a day to absorb any excess lymphatic fluid that may be sitting on the surface of your skin. Immediately apply Cicaplast after saline.
- Swelling is normal after microblading, and can be managed with soft gel ice packs. Place chilled (not frozen) gel packs in plastic baggies before applying. This is to protect your brows from coming into contact with moisture.
- Flaking and crusting may also occur as the skin heals. Picking or peeling at the procedure area may cause loss of pigment and scarring. Refrain from touching your brows, except when applying aftercare balm. Please wash your hands prior to each application.
- Please note that some pigment may rub off, so take precautions to protect good linens and towels. The pigment will be a few shades darker for the first few days while your brows heal. Please avoid using brow makeup during the initial healing time.
- When showering or bathing, apply a thick layer of your aftercare balm before to create a barrier, and avoid putting your face directly in the water stream.
- Pools, jacuzzis, tanning, excess sweating, facials, botox, and saunas should be avoided for at least 10 days after the procedure, or until the procedure area is fully healed. Skin creams and products containing Retin-A, AHA or any kind of skin peel may not be used, as they will fade and possibly distort the procedure area.
- Sun block should always be applied (SPF 60 recommended), and a hat/sunglasses should be worn for the first few days if sun exposure is longer than 30 minutes.
- After your brows heal, a touch-up appointment will be needed; the process is not considered complete without it! Your brows may lose anywhere from 40-60% of the pigment. Your touch-up appointment should be booked 6-12 weeks after your initial appointment.
Please feel free to get in touch with any and all questions or concerns. You can contact us at email@example.com or Diane directly at firstname.lastname@example.org